The two-color tubes for yarns proposed by Beschi can be used for different types of textile processing, such as twisting, covering, texturing, spiraling and interlacing of natural and synthetic yarns. Available in different formats, the two-tone plastic tubes of the BI-LINES line are made entirely in Italy with high quality materials and ensure several advantages:
- they allow to have different possibilities of color combinations to distinguish the different yarns;
- thanks to the two-color strips, they allow you to easily identify the two colors on the entire circumference of the tube;
- they guarantee the precise respect of the tolerances and the roundness of the diameters;
- they ensure high resistance to shocks and crushing;
- they can also be used for high modulus technical yarns
For more information on the two-color tubes for special yarns or on other textile accessories made by Beschi, contact us.